WhoCrashed - Comprehensible crash dump analysis tool - Windows 8 Downloads
WhoCrashed 5.02 B50230714
WhoCrashed 5.02 B50230714 - Key details
|File Size:||1.40 MB|
|Released:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Downloads:||Total: 427 | This Week: 3|
|Keywords:||crash dump analysis, analyze crash dump, crash dump report, crash dump, analysis, analyze|
|Author:||Resplendence Software Projects Sp.|
Windows 8 Downloads - WhoCrashed awards
WhoCrashed - Full description
Whenever a computer running Windows suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue screen of death, the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure. In reality, most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In case of a kernel error, most computers running Windows do not show a blue screen unless they are configured to do so. Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.
WhoCrashed for Windows 8 - Users' reviews
The procedure entry point SetCheckUserInterruptShared could not be located in the dynamic link library C:windowsSYSTEM32dbgeng.dll.
WhoCrashed for Windows 8 - Post your review
WhoCrashed Windows 8 related downloads
Windows 8 Coupons
Click "Save" next to each software.
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader?
FREE Registration Here!
Win8 Download Picks
Top Win8 Downloads
- Lionsea Quicktime Converter Ultimate
- Bluetooth Driver Installer
- BlueStacks App Player
- MotherBoard Drivers Download Utility
- Lionsea Video To MP4 Converter Ultimate
- Windows 8 USB Installer Maker
- Network Adapter Drivers Download Utility
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery Pro
- Lionsea Video To Video Converter Ultimate
- Windows 8
- Wise Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin
- 7-Zip (x64 bit)
- Undelete Files from Formatted Drive
- Games for Windows - Live