Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout - Russian Phonetic (homophonic) keyboard layout - Windows 8 Downloads
Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout 2.1
Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout 2.1 - Key details
|File Size:||287 kB|
|Released:||Jan 29, 2010|
|Downloads:||Total: 5119 | This Week: 19|
|Keywords:||Russian keyboard, translit, typing in Russian, download Cyrillic keyboard, Phonetic Russian Keyboard, Russian online keyboard, Virtual Russian keyboard, phonetic keyboard, homophonic keyboard, cyrillic font, russian font|
|Author:||PSG International Online Services|
Windows 8 Downloads - Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout awards
Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout - Full description
There is a demand for such layout where the Russian letters are located where the closest (phonetically) English letters are: Russian 'A' - English 'A', 'O'-'O', 'K'-'K',... The demand is here because many people outside of Russia find the *standard* Russian layout extremely hard to use as all the locations of the keys there (both letters and punctuation marks) are very unusual for a Western user as this image shows - winrus.com/std_ru.gif
Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout for Windows 8 - Users' reviews
built-in Russian Homophonic keyboard layout - and yes, it's strange one :)
What is offered on this page is good old phonetic layout used under Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98,... - it's the one Michael described here as
" The Russian phonetic on Windows 7 was almost perfect."
------------------------- for Cheril
I guess you made a common mistake - you did not Extract the files from .zip to have them in the folder. Instead, you were in 'ZIP View' mode (looking at the contents of ZIP file) and clicked on Setup.exe in that, viewing window. As expected, it did not work - one should not try to execute/run any programs while viewing the content of unopen ZIP file - files must be talken OUT of .zip archive first.
1. There is a "standard" or call it traditional phonetic layout for over decade now, yet MS as always tries to do it their own way with easy to predict and well known outcome...
2. All right, there is no official phonetic layout why wouldn't you provide tools to set it up any way one likes?
on Windows 7 was almost perfect. What a strange idea to replace it with such a freak.
Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout for Windows 8 - Post your review
Phonetic Russian Keyboard Layout Windows 8 related downloads
Windows 8 Coupons
Click "Save" next to each software.
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader?
FREE Registration Here!
Top Win8 Downloads
- Lionsea Quicktime Converter Ultimate
- Bluetooth Driver Installer
- BlueStacks App Player
- MotherBoard Drivers Download Utility
- Lionsea Video To MP4 Converter Ultimate
- Windows 8 USB Installer Maker
- Network Adapter Drivers Download Utility
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery Pro
- Windows 8
- Lionsea Video To Video Converter Ultimate
- Wise Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin
- 7-Zip (x64 bit)
- Undelete Files from Formatted Drive
- Games for Windows - Live